Opportunities for careers with the Georgian Bay Land Trust will be posted here as they become available.
Summer Conservation Intern
We’re hiring a conservation intern for paid stewarding and public education work on Georgian Bay this summer. We’re looking for someone:
- between the ages of 18 and 30
- with good boating skills and daily access to a boat
- with summer accommodations between 12 Mile Bay and Cognashene
- with a love of nature and who is conservation minded
- who is comfortable around and interested in Georgian Bay reptiles and other wildlife
- who is outgoing and has good communication skills
- who is good with and enjoys children
If you fit the above criteria, this could be the position for you! Please view the complete job description and application instructions here: Summer Conservation Intern Job Description 2019
Applications are due by Friday February 22nd.