Opportunities for careers with the Georgian Bay Land Trust will be posted here as they become available.
Summer Conservation Intern
We’re hiring three Conservation Interns for paid stewarding and public education work on Georgian Bay this summer. We’re looking for candidates:
- between the ages of 18 and 30
- with good boating skills and daily access to a boat
- with summer accommodations between 12 Mile Bay and Cognashene
- with a love of nature and who are conservation minded
- who are comfortable around and interested in Georgian Bay reptiles and other wildlife
- who are outgoing and have good communication skills
- who are good with and enjoy children
If you fit the above criteria, this could be the position for you!
Applications are due by Friday, February 19th.