Opportunities for careers with the Georgian Bay Land Trust will be posted here as they become available.
Summer Conservation Intern
We’re hiring two conservation interns for paid stewarding and public education work on Georgian Bay this summer. If you’re a university student:
- who will be between academic program years this summer
- with good boating skills and daily access to a boat
- with summer accommodations between 12 Mile Bay and Cognashene
- with a love of nature and who is conservation minded
- who is comfortable around and interested in Georgian Bay reptiles and other wildlife
- who is outgoing and has good communication skills
- who is good with and enjoys children
This could be the position for you! Please view the complete job description and application instructions here: Summer Conservation Intern Job Description 2018
Applications are due by Monday February 26th.