Scotiabank 5K Charity Challenge – October 18th 2015
Posted on September 29, 2015
On October 18th, the Georgian Bay Land Trust will be participating in the 5K Charity Challenge as part of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. We’ll be running or walking 5K and raising funds to help us protect the wilderness of Georgian Bay. Want to get involved? Join us for the walk or make a donation to our team.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WALK WITH US?
It’s easy to sign up, and there’s free registration for the first 20 walkers!
- Click here to register for the walk. Do not enter a discount code on Step 2.
- On Step 3, select Yes next to Would you like to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge?
- Enter Charity Pin Code 15TGBLT to see if you’re one of the first 20 to sign up and get free registration! Otherwise, use Charity Pin Code 15TSCC to get the $40 preferred rate.
- Select “Create fundraising page”
- Pick Georgian Bay Land Trust from the list of charities.
- Skip the Teams page and complete your registration.
- We’ll send you a handy package on how to start fundraising! We have prizes for our top three fundraisers up for grabs.
Having trouble signing up? Give Jason Wagar a call at 416.440.1519 ext 104.