Iron City Picnic and Art Sale
Event Date: August 3, 2015
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Iron City Fishing Club
Enjoy the afternoon at Iron City Fishing Club, browse the work of great artisans, and support the Georgian Bay Land Trust at the Iron City Picnic and Art Sale!
Your ticket includes:
- A picnic lunch provided by Iron City
- The opportunity to view and purchase work by fantastic artisans, including pottery, jewelry, paintings, and home/cottage decor (see some of the artists here – more to come!)
- Outdoor games including softball and mini-putt
- Lifeguard-supervised swimming on the Iron City beach
- A tour of historic Iron City Fishing Club and great hospitality from our hosts
Advance tickets just $30 for adults, $15 for children under 18
Door tickets $40 for adults, $20 for children
Purchase your tickets online now, or call (416) 440-1519 x102.
All proceeds from ticket sales and a portion of art sales will go to the Georgian Bay Land Trust to help protect the wilderness you love. Our thanks to Iron City Fishing Club for their kind support.
Please note that due to the large number of people and fragility of the artwork guests are requested not to bring their dogs. Thank you!
A convoy to Iron City will be leaving from the Sans Souci Copperhead Association (SSCA) docks at approximately 11 am, and, given limited dock space, we encourage you to “boatpool” to Iron City.
Suggestions of what to bring:
- Bathing suits and beach supplies
- Lawn chairs
- A softball glove
- Cash or a credit card to purchase art
- Any other activities you may wish to do